12th February 2017, 10:09 PM
Yaplar

Eligibility criteria to appear in Karnataka Educational Service Exam? Relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?

Hello sir, I want to know full detail about eligibility criteria for Karnataka Educational Service Exam? What is the relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?

15th February 2017, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in Karnataka Educational Service Exam? Relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaplar View Post
Hello sir, I want to know full detail about eligibility criteria for Karnataka Educational Service Exam? What is the relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?
Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification are eligible for Karnataka Educational Service Exam. Candidate who appear in the final exam of the degree qualification may also appear.

Your age should be in between 21 to 35 years.

Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 3 years for Other backward category candidates.
Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 10 years for Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates.
30th September 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in Karnataka Educational Service Exam? Relaxation in age and attempts for OBC candidates?

I am working as high school teacher in govt High school and my age is forty years . I want to attend KES then what is the age limit for KES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?