30th June 2012, 03:25 PM
sathish abi

Am I eligible to study MSW after completion of B.Sc in Fashion Technology?

iam studying bsc fashion technology whether iam eligible to study msw

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  3. How to study MSW after B.A?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  5. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  6. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
  7. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  8. Can I do MSW course while pursuing graduation?
  9. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  10. Is 12th Arts group student eligible for BSc Fashion Technology?
  11. What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW?
  12. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to study Fashion Technology in Graduation if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  16. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to join MBA in HR after completion of B.Sc in Fashion Designing? Am I eligible to give CAT Exam?
  18. Is NIFT better in placements than UPTU colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2017, 04:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSW after completion of B.Sc in Fashion Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathish abi View Post
iam studying bsc fashion technology whether iam eligible to study msw

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MSW (Master in Social Work) after completing your B.SC degree in fashion technology, Because to apply for master in social work post graduate degree minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in Social work, Humanity, Social science, Commerce, Management, Science or any other equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidate. Duration of MSW (Master in Social Work) after graduation is 2 years. Here below are various entrance exams conducted for MSW course:-

Entrance exams for MSW Course:-

1) Jamia Milia Islamia MSW Admission Entrance Exam.

2) Sree Sankaracharya University MSW Entrance Examination.

3) Tata Institute of Science and Technology Social Work Entrance Exam.

4) Aligarh Muslim University MSW Admission Test.

>>Entrance exam is based on topics like General knowledge, Reasoning ability, Social work, Verbal ability and carries 100 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?