15th April 2011, 02:49 PM
parul malik pgi

What is the entrance exam date to do masters from AYJNIHH Mumbai?

hello!
this is parul
i have done my bachelor s in audiology & speech pathology from PGI,Chd...
i want to do my masters from AYJNIHH,Mumbai ...
due to limited no.of seats it becomes indispensable to apply for other institutes also ,since I'm from delhi, i have to book my tickets before hand so please help me to know the entrance date of the same institute for 2011. entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
  2. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  3. How can I become a teacher? I am a 12th standard student
  4. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  6. Am I eligible for P.hD in Gandhian philosophy? I've done masters in management from Mumbai university
  7. Date of the entrance test for admission in Masters course in Gujarat?
  8. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  9. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  10. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  11. How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?
  12. Which exam to give to do masters in Engineering in Gujarat? Date of the entrance exam of M.E?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  14. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  15. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  16. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  17. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
17th May 2015, 01:50 PM
abthar

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date to do masters from AYJNIHH Mumbai?

Dear aspirants

The date for entrance examination will be held on june month.Notifictaion was issued on february-march month.Prepare well for the exam , because the course offeres here are only penny of seats.So prepare well,all the best

Hope it was helpful
18th May 2015, 12:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

There is no such news regarding entrance exam date for 2015 session as till now only admission notification and admission forms are available on the website http://ayjnihh.nic.in/ so if you have not filled your application form for this academic year, this is the only last chance to apply for the 2015-2016 session as the last of form filling is 31st May 2015.

About entrance exam date all the necessary details will be published on the official website itself so it is advisable for you to visit the website time to time.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Admission Notification_2015-16.docx(66.1 KB, 107 views)
23rd November 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

In which month entrance examination form will be come for 2019-2020 admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?