because i completed B.Tech(IT) with arrears so.,
wich exam i'll write ?
what exam is suitable ?

3rd January 2013, 02:15 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: What exams I have to write after completing B.Tech IT

Hi,
It depends on you that in which field you want to excel to shape your future, if you think you're good as a manager, then go for management and prepare for CAT. Or else if you think that you want to excel in the technical field only, then you should go for M.Tech, and moreover if you want to get into government jobs then you have to give exams for the PSUs.
Gud luck.
3rd January 2013, 02:17 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Post Re: What exams I have to write after completing B.Tech IT

Hi,
It depends on you that in which field you want to excel to shape your future, if you think you're good as a manager, then go for management and prepare for CAT. Or else if you think that you want to excel in the technical field only, then you should go for M.Tech, and moreover if you want to get into government jobs then you have to give exams for the PSUs.
Gud luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?