23rd July 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?

I am a Civil Engineering 7th sem student.Which are the exams, I can appear for,to get a best government jobs in my stream in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  4. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  6. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  9. List of government job exams?
  10. List of top engineering colleges along with their entrance exam details? How may I get details regarding entrance exams for Karnataka and Tamilnadu state?
  11. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  13. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  14. Applications to be filled for government civil engineering job?
  15. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  16. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
23rd July 2015, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Civil Engineering 7th sem student.Which are the exams, I can appear for,to get a best government jobs in my stream in Karnataka?
After completion of Civil Engineering you can apply for government sector jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
24th January 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?

I'm a student of 6th semester computer science engineering..what are the fields that I can apply currently, to write exams?
25th June 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of restrictions for applying for the govt. Engineering civil job exam as far as for the marks point of view of all the semesters (aggregate )?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?