16th October 2014, 07:44 PM
Manikanta Bhargav

What exams are to be written for B.Tech mechanical and what are the jobs available?

Sir, i am pursuing 2nd b.tech mechanical. Please tell me what are exams that can be written after b.tech mechanical for further studies and for varies private and government jobs

30th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What exams are to be written for B.Tech mechanical and what are the jobs available?

You can write following government job entrance exams in final year of Bachelor of Technology.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for PSU jobs and M.Tech course.

Indian Engineering Services examination.

Civil Services exam.

AMCAT exam for private jobs.

CDS, AFCAT exam for Defence jobs.

IBPS CWE exam for Clerk and Probationary officer.

You can select your entrance exam and write in order to get good stable career.
30th November 2017, 08:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams are to be written for B.Tech mechanical and what are the jobs available?

Technical jobs in field of mechanical engineering can be secured on basis of performance of candidates in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is exam for jobs in top Public Sector Undertakings like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

If you intend to pursue M.Tech course then you can apply for this course on basis of GATE scorecard. Some government job options for you are Civil Services, IES exam etc.

In private sector, you can get job in Tata, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?