25th June 2011, 12:45 AM
navy boy

Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?

sir i m in my final year of b.tech in mechanical engineering and i m interested to join merchant navy plz tell me some of the best institutes and the entrance exam dates...

Related Questions:
25th June 2011, 08:23 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?

Best Institutes for Merchant navy:

Lal Bahadur Shastri college of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai.

Marine Engineering and Research Intitutes in Mumbai (MERI)

T.S.Chanakya, karave Navi Mumbai

The IGNOU Entrance exam is conducted by the Indian Institutes of

Technology (IIT) for joining in MAerchant Navy.

You know more details of Entrance exam and admission visit,

www.successcds.net
26th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy boy View Post
sir i m in my final year of b.tech in mechanical engineering and i m interested to join merchant navy plz tell me some of the best institutes and the entrance exam dates...
Dear Friend,

To take the admission for merchant Navy courses you can purchase application and prospectus from Merchant Navy Counselling Center situated in Naraina, New Delhi. The cost of the form is Rs 500/-.

Thereafter please fill up the form, submit to their office, registered yourself, take interview date and further they will guide you.

As BTECH (Mech) you can not join merchant Navy. But You can join as Marine Engineer. So your present degree will be converted into Marine Engineering at a shortest possible time through a Graduate Engineers Conversion (GEC) Program and you can join as Marine Engineer. Placement is assured by them.

Next GEC course is going to start on 25 Jul 2011. For more details you can contact at +91 9958250174.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th July 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes for doing Merchant Navy after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Date of the entrance exams?

Sir, what is minimum qualifications to join the best merchant navy in foreign companies
4th August 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my mechanical engineering and i want to join merchant navy. Sr tell me the institutes where i can do my GMC course.
And their entrance exam.
I want to join merchant navy as earlier as possible.
Plz send me the details at
[email protected]
23rd September 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i wear spects can i apply for merchant navy, i have completed mechanical engg. this year 2011.
please tell me the next date of entrance exam.
and the procedure to get admitted in merchant navy.
my email is [email protected]
27th September 2011, 03:58 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
the following are the best institute
1lal bhadur institute of advanced maritime research,mumbai
2.t.s.chanakya
3.marine engineering and research institute,mumbai
and so many
good luck
12th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

sir there is no opportunity just after b tech mechanical without 1 year coarce in marine?
4th March 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 3 rd yera(b.tech) IT
7th May 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i also want to join merchant navy but i have no any idea please guide me
1st January 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is best for merchant navy after b.tech Mechanical Engineering? And i have 2.5 Year of experience in Mechanical, can I join merchant navy Now? Please let me know Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?