6th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the extra courses available after B.Tech 4th Semester?

I m a student of btech 4th sem. I want to know that what extra courses do i require so that it would help me in my future.

Related Questions:
  1. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  2. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test?
  3. Criteria to become income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  5. Maths solved question papers of previous year for 4th semester exam of B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Courses of 6 months duration for a B.Tech 4th year student?
  7. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  8. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship in BSNL while doing 4th semester B.Tech ECE?
  10. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  11. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  12. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  13. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  14. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  16. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  17. Extra charges and measures to do after 1st year of B.Tech ECE?
  18. Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?
15th July 2011, 02:02 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the extra courses available after B.Tech 4th Semester?

Dear freind,

If you tell me your trade then it's esay to me to guide you.According to your branch i suggest you some short term course which you can go through you summer vacation.

But don't to worry i suggest you some general course which help to each trade or it totally interest dependent:

*Robotics thing like you can think of some line follower,electric car etc

*any language course of computer which help you in future while interveiwing in any company.

*Any language course like french,german etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?