12th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee criteria for IAMR college for MSc Biotechnology?

wat is fee criteria in iamr collge gzb for msc biotachnology

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of IAMR Meerut?
  2. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  5. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  7. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  8. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  11. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Sikkim? Is there any college affiliated to this course? I am a BSc Biotechnology
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is MSc Biotechnology fee structure? List of the colleges in Kanpur and Lucknow?
  16. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
12th March 2013, 05:22 PM
divya.gupta2211
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What is the fee criteria for IAMR college for MSc Biotechnology?

IAMR Group of Institutions

Address: 9th Mile Stone Delhi - Meerut Road, Duhai, Ghaziabad-201206.

City: Ghaziabad

State: Delhi

Telephone Number: 0120-2675904/05, 9411492496, 9811171842, 9873280467
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

University: Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut University)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?