8th October 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for M.A history for private students? When is the exam conducted?

what is the fee for m.a history previous for private students and when will be the exams conducted

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  3. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  4. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  6. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  7. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  9. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  11. Double Fee for Foreign Students?
  12. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  13. Which are the exams in India for which a student from Nepal is eligible?
  14. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing M.A(History) from CCS University?
  15. What's the B.Ed course Fee for S.C Candidate in UP private B.Ed college?
  16. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  17. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  18. Scope of MA Psychology in India? Best colleges in India providing the course?
16th August 2016, 04:20 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for M.A history for private students? When is the exam conducted?

For Master of Art Degrees course candidate must be have passed Bachelor of Arts degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category.The duration of this course is 2 year. As you want to know fee for M.A history for private students here, I am going to tell you the same:

FEE STRUCTURE-

Tuition Fees: Rs. 12,000/- Per Annum
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000/- (One Time)
Examination Fees: Rs. 3,900/- Per Annum
Hostel Charges : Rs. 43,000/- Per Annum
Transport Facility (If willing to avail): Rs. 8,000/- Per Annum
Registration Fees: Rs. 3,000/-

The Exam conducted on the First or Second weak of July(Tentative date)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?