1st July 2012, 04:17 PM
sneha bhoyar

What is the fee requirement to get admission in MBBS/BDS? I am from SC category

what fee will required to sc category student to get admission in mbbs/bds?

26th November 2012, 08:05 PM

Default Re: What is the fee requirement to get admission in MBBS/BDS? I am from SC category

Fees in medical college for mbbs in private college is 2 to 3 lacs per semester and in gov 14-20 thousands per semester.
27th November 2012, 10:57 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee requirement to get admission in MBBS/BDS? I am from SC category

Hi,
See normally the entire course can be done in around 5-6 lakhs for the four and half years. There are sometimes some extra fees that you have pay normally in a college,like the medical fee or magazine fee or student association fee and like that. These fees are very minor amount. So in total this will not amount to much in addition to the amount that you may as college fee.
Here just one more thing that I must tell you is that being OBC will not help in bringing the fees down. You could have got the fee of the joint entrance examination lowered. But college fee is similar for everybody.
12th June 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

which marks is required in NEET to get admition in private and gov colleges of MBBS/BHMS/BDS.
15th August 2013, 05:05 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Fees varies from state to state and also from college to college

Mostly in private college fees is same for SC/ST as that of General

While in most government, SC/ST have considerable lower fee structure

Concession in fees for various category is also given on the basis on parental annual income

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?