17th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Bhagwant123

What is the fee structure for online exam for certificate course in contracts management?

What is the fee Structure for
Online exam for CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT?

Thanks & Regards

Bhagwant

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and timeline for online certificate course in Contracts Management?
  2. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  4. What is SRM university fee structure?
  5. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  6. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  9. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  10. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  12. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  14. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. Is it possible to study MBA along with job if placed in Infosys BPO? -- [New]
  17. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
9th January 2022, 05:06 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: What is the fee structure for online exam for certificate course in contracts management?

Fees for Master Study in Project Management with Contract Management (Specialization) for 7 months Course is Rs. 1,60,000 which includes Experience letter, Certification, Portfolio etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?