11th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Archana pg

What is the fees for government engineering seat?

What is the fees ask for sc/st student to govt engineering seat

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for government engineering seat?
  2. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  4. Can I get a government seat to join engineering after diploma?
  5. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  6. How many B.Ed colleges are there under Sau University Rajkot?
  7. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  8. Can I get government seat in civil engineering B.Tech course?
  9. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical engineering college?
  10. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  11. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College?
  12. Eligibility for Management seat for Mechanical branch in KLE Engineering college, Belgaum? Fees for the same?
  13. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  14. Fee structure for BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure of various MBBS institutes?
  16. Will I get a seat in government counseling after scoring 82% aggregate in ECE final year?
  17. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  18. How much is the fees in government engineering college for ST/SC students -- [New]
19th August 2013, 03:56 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Default Re: What is the fees for government engineering seat?

The fee structure of government engineering colleges is same for all the government colleges..
this may nearly 35000..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?