5th March 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the full admission process for B.Tech course?

coud you plzz tell me the admission process fuh admission 2012 b.tech.....

Related Questions:
  1. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  2. Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?
  3. Cutoff list of MGM Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College?
  4. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  5. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  6. What is the process followed to get admission in MS mechatronis in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Process of admission in top American university for MCA?
  8. Information about LLB admission process? What is the syllabus?
  9. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech program?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech? What is the admission procedure?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best college in Varanasi city for BSW? How to apply and what is the admission process?
  13. Lateral entry into B.Tech without any entrance exam in Kolkata?
  14. How to take admission directly in third semester in btech (engineering)?
  15. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream
  16. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure?
  17. How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?
  18. If my father's income is 2.7 Lakhs/Annum then under which category of OBC do I come?
6th March 2012, 12:30 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the full admission process for B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
coud you plzz tell me the admission process fuh admission 2012 b.tech.....
dear friend,
for getting admission in b.tech this year, you will first have to give an entrance exam of aieee, iit jee, thapar, vit vellore, uptu or any other but the main two exams are of aieee and iit jee.
after getting good marks in these exam, you will be called for online counselling. in online counselling, you will first have to register yourself on their official websites.
then you will have to fill your choice of colleges and streams of b.tech in which you are seeking admission.
if your rank matches the cut off rank of that college, then only you will get admission.
to increase your chances of admission, you must fill as much colleges as you can
20th June 2012, 12:22 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: What is the full admission process for B.Tech course?

The admission process for B.Tech course is as follows:
1. Firstly you should apply for entrance exams such as AIEEE, IIT and various other exams which are held after +2.
2. After giving the above tests the results of these tests will help in your selection in various B.Tech courses.
3. The selection process is carried out online according to the ranks of the students.
4. Choices of the courses are to be filled up online by the students on the respective websites of the entrance exams through which the student is taking admission in B/Tech.
5. The students will be alloted seats according to their ranks in the respective entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?