24th December 2010, 06:06 PM
kiranchaudhari143

Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?

Sir, I m doing B-Pharmacy & i want to become food inspector but i dont have detail idea of exam,subject&eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination? -- [New]
  2. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  3. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  7. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  8. Eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  9. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  10. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
  11. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  12. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?
  14. Procedure to become Food Inspector with Indian Government? Required Eligibility criteria for this? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Eligibility for food inspector & excise inspector?
  16. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  17. Information about the food inspector, eligibility, selection criteria in Maharashtra?
  18. How to apply and eligibility criteria for Food Inspector?
30th December 2010, 04:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?

If you have a Undergraduate Degree OR bachelor's degree in occupational health, safety, or a related field, such as engineering, biology, or chemistry, Then you are eligible to become Food Inspector.

Its Better if You can take certification classes offered by your local bureau of food and meat inspection And also Get at least one year's experience in the food industry. Because, this is helps you to get Food Inspector Job Easliy.

So, The Minimum requirement for a food inspection position is a bachelor's degree or one year of industry-related experience.
30th December 2010, 05:08 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?

dear friend
as i know if you done your bachelor's degree in health and safety such as engineering or B.Sc in biology or in Chemistry then you are able to become a Food Inspector
wish you good luck......
30th December 2010, 09:06 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Food inspector exam is conducted by respective state public service commission. You have not mentioned which state you belong to so, it is not possible to provide exact information.

Generally food inspector eligibility is as follows:

educational qualification - Candidate should be graduate from recognized University or Institution or its equivalent.

age limit - The candidate should not be less than 18 years & more than 35 years of age.

For more details please visit your respective state PSC website.
30th December 2010, 09:37 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear,

if you have done B.Pharma in health, safety then only you are eligible for doing Food Inspector.
But better to do some cources in Food inspector and gain some experience in this filed then only you got the job Food inseptor.

Good luck......
18th April 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can a b.tech biotechnologist can become a food inspector in haryana or uttar pardesh
plz answer this
23rd April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Pharma from Rajasthan University. So what is the eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector in Rajasthan only.
6th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

with physics , chemistry , and maths can i do b. pharma
20th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i want know about cutoff list of bams and b pharmacy?
26th June 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am hotel management student can i apply for food inspector???
30th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what to do after B. Pharmacy
10th January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can a b.a.m.s doctor is eligible for a food inspector exam?
12th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

kavita agra
i have done b.pharma from agra can i give food safty officer exam in uttar pradesh
25th October 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do food inspector job fter b. pharmacy then what should i do for that which exam should i give please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?