4th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs in Railways for electrical engineer?

What are the government jobs in railways for electrical engineer? If had so what are the steps to get that job.

22nd September 2012, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs in Railways for electrical engineer?

Electrical Engineers can get in to the role of Section Engineer/Junior Engineer in railways. For Junior Engineer positions, diploma in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering is the basic qualification required. As you have higher educational qualifications, you will be promoted easily to higher designations in future. RRB is conducting the recruitment to these positions. Application can be submitted online via RRB portal or through postal method. Job details can also be collected from here.
14th February 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs in Railways for electrical engineer?

Sir I releved b tech with 57.7 percentage.I am suitable for electrical engineer in rrb.or otherwise which job I am suited for electrical engineer in rrb.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?