28th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What group should I take after my 10th to prepare for IAS entrance exam

what group should i be taking after my 10th for the preparation of an IAS entrance ?

8th May 2015, 06:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What group should I take after my 10th to prepare for IAS entrance exam

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and for being an IAS officer you will have to clear Civil Services examination held by Union Public Service Commission once every year .

The qualifications required for appearing in the above mentioned examination are as here under :-

* You must have the citizenship of India .

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years if you belong to general category . Otherwise there is the provision of age relaxation for other categories as per the government norms .

* You must have done your graduation with any stream of your interest from a recognized university .

As per the eligibility criteria it is clear that you have the freedom of choosing your stream for the same but you must have the through knowledge of same from your early stage education .

Also you must have the knowledge of current affairs and aptitude as the questions are asked from these part too .

For further information about the same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?