12th January 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the height requirement to join Kerala Police for OBC person?

I'm from OBC category and my native is in Kerala and wish to join Kerala Police but my height is little short. What is the minimum height requirement to join the Kerala Police for OBC category? What are other physical requirements?

15th April 2018, 12:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the height requirement to join Kerala Police for OBC person?

Physical Requirements to join Kerala Police:

>>Candidates age must be between 19 to 25 years. Age relaxation as per government rules.
>> The height of male candidate must be 167 cms and chest measurement is 76 cms to 81 cms( no relaxation for OBC, SC or ST categories).
>>Candidates must not have any physical disabilities like knock knee, flat foot, deformed limbs etc..

For any further details, please visit the official website of Kerala Police or click the below link.
http://keralapolice.org
1st June 2020, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the height requirement to join Kerala Police for OBC person?

What if 1m just 165 cm could i apply for si selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?