14th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student

i m b.tech 3rd yr ec student and what should i do now 4 goverment job in ntpc or bhel and as well as private job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  2. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in BHEL after my B.Tech?
  4. How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  5. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  6. Jobs available in NTPC? Requirements and syllabus for it? -- [New]
  7. Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  9. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  12. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  13. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  16. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I contact HR? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics engineering student
  18. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2016, 02:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student

NTPC and BHEL are Public Sector Undertakings which now recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard, Group Discussion and Personal interview. First of all candidates are selected on basis of GATE rank then further according to number of vacancies, group discussion and interview is done to select the best candidates for jobs in these PSUs.

Electronics and Communication Engineering candidates can also apply for BNSL JTO examination, AAI entrance exam, BEL entrance exam etc. You are eligible for jobs in TCS, Wipro, LG, Samsung etc if you have 60% or more marks from tenth to bachelor's degree and there is no pending backlogs. Generally, recruitment is done for candidates who clear all three stages that is aptitude, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?