5th August 2011, 09:47 PM
pulkit tripathi

What if a student fails in Indian Air Force Exam? Will he/she get another job?

what if a student fails in indian air force examination ? Will he or she get another job or not ? And can he or she give the test again ?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  4. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  5. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  9. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  10. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  11. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. Can I get job in Indian Air force or Indian navy?
  14. How to get a government job in Indian Air force after passing BSc Chemistry? What is the process for the job?
  15. Commerce study is eligible for Air Force job ?
  16. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  17. How to get a job as a pilot in Indian Air Force after passing BSc 1st year?
  18. Can I get any job opportunity in Indian Air Force?
19th October 2011, 02:06 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: What if a student fails in Indian Air Force Exam? Will he/she get another job?

If you had failed in the written test you can apply again but if you had failed in the medical examination then there is no chnace of joiing any of the armed forces but you can apply for other govt jobs.. there is no bar in job application if you failed in IAF exam...

Remember, only way you can be barred from any Govt job if you have been charged in criminal case and convicted..

So don't worry.. if you failed the test... there are many ways to get a way out..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?