12th September 2012, 10:44 PM
Pramod L

What are the job opportunities in Air force? I am a commerce student and have passed with 75% marks

I am a commerce student passed in 75% marks and i have knowledge in compute if i have any job oppertunities in air force?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  2. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  3. Can a Commerce student be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force?
  4. Opportunities in Indian Air Force for commerce student?
  5. Hwo can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 78% marks
  6. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  8. Job Opportunities for Engineering students in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  9. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  10. Can commerce student join Air Force? I am doing B.Com from Mumbai
  11. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in Air Force?
  14. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  15. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  17. Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  18. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
13th September 2012, 10:42 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Air force? I am a commerce student and have passed with 75% marks

Air Force can be joined in various way through NDA,CDS and AFCAT but as you have passed Commerce with 75% marks but not mentioned your level of education so it is difficult to advice you.

Any way if you you have passed Graduation Degree in Commerce then you can apply for AFCAT.

AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Air Force for an entry in to:-

Flying Branch
Technical Branch
Ground Duty Branch

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed Graduation in any stream with at least 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years for Flying Branch, 18 to 28 years for Technical Branch and from 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty Branch with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The selection is through:-

Written exam
SSB Interview
Medical Test

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
19th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Air force? I am a commerce student and have passed with 75% marks

hello sir
i m b tech student in electronics and communication engg. can i join air force
please reply my email add- [email protected]
20th September 2012, 03:02 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramod L View Post
I am a commerce student passed in 75% marks and i have knowledge in compute if i have any job oppertunities in air force?
HI!
After passing 12th with commerce stream you can't join Indian Air Force.

If you want to join Indian Air Force you have to pass 12th with science with maths.

If you want you can join Indian Army.
For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.
N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)
18th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a humanities student with 66% marks so is there any job opportunities for girls in air force?
18th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am humanities stream student with 66% marks so is there any opportunity for girls in air force
16th October 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation with commerce with 61.5%. Is there any career in airforce of me?
26th July 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student and want to join air force. Can i join air force or any post for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?