25th May 2012, 07:06 PM
reenajoshyk

What kind of engineering will have great future in coming years?

Which kind of engineering will have great future in coming years??

13th May 2013, 03:59 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of engineering will have great future in coming years?

Dear Friend,
Every courses in Engineering or may be in other stream have some scope and good future that's the reason that its has been implemented.

From my point of view the courses in Engineering which you like the most or interested in will be having a good future for you as the subjects which we like the most is always easy for us,So,Try to go with your interesting courses in Engineering.

While,Beside this in today's Worlds Computer courses have most demands especially B.Tech courses in Computer Science or in Information Technology but you must go on by your choice.
29th June 2013, 12:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of engineering will have great future in coming years?

It is really hard to distinguish a stream as best in engineering. Genetic Engineering, Nanotechnology, etc are some of the emerging streams. Aeronautical engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Biotechnology, etc are some of the demanded streams. Tradiational streams like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical allow you to have a rewarding career. Select a course according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?