12th November 2011, 02:17 PM
reddi bharadwaj

What kind of Ground Work can be done to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Tech in EEE?

I am studying b.tech 1-year(EEE) my aim is to get in GATE examination what kind of ground work can i do from now onwards?

Related Questions:
  1. How to appear for GATE while pursuing B.Tech EEE
  2. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  3. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  4. How can we prepare for GATE exam from 1st year B.Tech?
  5. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE
  7. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  8. What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.?
  9. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough?
  10. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  11. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech EEE
  12. How can I start preparing for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech EEE -- [New]
  13. Guidance to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of EEE course?
  14. How can a B.Tech 1st year student prepare for GATE entrance exam?
  15. Best books to be referred to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EEE
  16. How much time one should devote for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best Book to crack GATE Exam in EEE stream being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  18. Best Coaching centers for GATE Exam for EEE stream?
12th November 2011, 08:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Ground Work can be done to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Tech in EEE?

dear friend,
You wants to appear in GATE exam, and you are in 1st year of B.tech course..

My friend it is too early for you to get prepare for GATE exam..

As the questions generally comes in GATE exam are from technical papers..

You will study technical subjects from 2nd year of B.tech course..

So, the wright time to prepare for GATE exam is from 2nd year..

But you can practice maths to make base strong..
In GATE exam mathematics problems will also come , to solve them practice maths as much as possible.

All the best...
29th June 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Ground Work can be done to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Tech in EEE?

how to do gate preparation in eee from 2 year
4th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

In what way i should improve my attitude to start preparation atleast from 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?