27th July 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in B.Sc at Patna University? Can I get admission after 7th of August?

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I have decided to pursue B.Sc. I want to know that What is the last date for admission of B.Sc? Will I get admission after 7th August? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my decision right to opt for MCA after BSc?
  2. Important dates for IGNOU B.Ed admission 2017
  3. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  4. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  5. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  6. With just 52.6% in 12th can I get admission in Patna University?
  7. How to get admission in Patna University to do Ph.D in Geology? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  9. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  10. How to get admission in Patna University for pursuing M.Sc Botany? Does PU provides hostel facility for students?
  11. Last date of admission in BSc IT course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  13. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  15. Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester?
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
30th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in B.Sc at Patna University? Can I get admission after 7th of August?

The last date for admission in B.Sc. course at Patna University is 21.07.2016 and the classes for B.Sc. course has already commence from 26.07.2016.

Admissions in B.Sc. course at Patna University are offered through Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) conducted by Patna University. To get admission in any Bachelor's degree course in Patna University, you have to appear and qualify the PUCET examination.

The online applications for PUCET examination will be generally available in the month of May and ends in the third week of June every year. The PUCET examination will be conducted in the last week of June every year.

As the online application, examination date and admission process for B.Sc. course in Patna University through PUCET is already completed, you can't get admission in B.Sc. course in Patna University after 7th August, 2016. So, I suggest you to take admission in B.Sc. course in any other college based on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?