15th June 2016, 11:49 AM
Ravshan pagi

What is the last date of admission for electrical engineering course?

What is the last date of admission for electrical engineering course? What should be procedure I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  3. Eligibility of getting a seat in Osmania or Anna University for B.Tech in EEE when the GATE score is 427?
  4. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I join electrical engineering after doing AMIE?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  9. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Abroad if working as a Technician in Bhutan?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical?
  13. Important dates of UPSC Civil Services recruitment for Electrical Engineers?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  17. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  18. Marks needed in JEE for admission in Electrical engineering at Nirma University? -- [New]
15th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of admission for electrical engineering course?

Electrical engineering is one of the engineering branch that deals with the study and application of electricity electronics, and electromagnetism. Candidates who have completed Higher Secondary course with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to pursue Electrical Engineering course.

The last date for admission in Electrical Engineering course varies from College to College. Not all the colleges follow the same admission process. Most of the colleges offer admissions in Electrical Engineering course through National level or State level entrance examination while some colleges offer admissions in Electrical Engineering through their own entrance examination.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have not provided the college/ university details where you wish to pursue Electrical Engineering course. So, I suggest you to check the college official website or contact the respective college administration where you wish to take admission in Electrical Engineering course. They will explain will complete details regarding eligibility and admission process that you need to follow for getting admission in Electrical Engineering course.
15th June 2016, 10:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of admission for electrical engineering course?

Your query is totally incomplete. You have asked for last date of admission in electrical engineering course but neither you have mentioned name of college nor name of university or any entrance exam. Then how can I provide you last date for admission.

*Those who have appeared for JEE Main exam will have to appear for counselling process once rank of JEE Main exam is released on 30th June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?