28th March 2017, 01:02 PM
savita kumari rana

What is the last date of application for MA entrance exam in Delhi University? How should I prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with MA so I want to know what is the last date of application for MA entrance exam in Delhi University? How should I prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be distributed by Delhi University? Date of M.Com entrance exam?
  2. Last date of application for BBA entrance exam of Delhi University? Detailed information about it?
  3. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  4. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms?
  5. When the application form of B.A.LLB entrance exam will be distributed by Delhi University?
  6. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  7. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  9. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  10. Details about admission, entrance exam and books to prepare M.Sc of Delhi University
  11. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  12. Syllabus to prepare for DU M.Com entrance test? Date of forms for correspondence and regular?
  13. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  14. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
  15. What is the date for entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics conducted by Delhi University?
  16. How can I get details for entrance exam for M.Com in Delhi University?
  17. Date of entrance exam for admission in M.Com in Delhi University? Last date for submission of application for appearing for entrance test of M.Com in DU?
  18. How to prepare for UPTU Entrance Exam? Last date to fill the application form for this?
15th July 2017, 10:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of application for MA entrance exam in Delhi University? How should I prepare for the exam?

Delhi university is one of the premier university in India. The university offers UG, PG and other courses.

The admission in PG is conducted on entrance test as well as on merit basis. The last date for filling the application form for entrance test is 23rd June.

So, you are not eligible to enroll now for admission in PG course in Delhi university.

To get detail information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?