25th September 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for B.A 1st year admission?

please tell me that what is the last date of B.A. 1st year admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for admission in B.A 1st year Kanpur University?
  2. Last date of admission in B.A 1st year of Kanpur University?
  3. What is the date of submission of application forms for BSc 1st year in GCG sector 11
  4. What would be the whole year expenditure to do BSc course in Chandigarh? Last date for admission and how to get admission?
  5. How can I take admission in B.A 1st year?
  6. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How should I take admission in BCA 1st year? Date of sale of entrance form?
  8. How to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after doing 1st year from Pune University
  9. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.E mechanical 1st year according to MHT CET?
  11. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  12. What is the last date for B.A 1st year admission?
  13. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  14. From which date the admission forms of BSc courses will be given?
  15. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  16. Details of admission in 1st year for M.Com from Kumaon University? How to apply for it and the date of admission?
  17. Can I get admission in Jaypee? Last date of sale of forms? Can I register on 1st June?
  18. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
18th March 2013, 06:37 PM
shrijan1990

Default Re: What is the last date for B.A 1st year admission?

hy,
the last date for completion of
admission formalities for admission to the 1st year class of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com (3 year General
course) in the respective affiliated colleges of the University shall be 20th February 2013.
18th September 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

last date of addmission in b.a 1st year
29th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Last date for ba 1st year in rasthan university
10th February 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

first semester of b.a what is last date of b.a first semester of allam aqbal univirsity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?