5th October 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join Bank PO post?

how ll join the bank po posts?..Could u please tell me how can I join it

29th October 2012, 12:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Bank PO post?

Graduates in any stream can apply for bank P.O position. IBPS, SBI, etc conducts entrance exam and interview for selection process. IBPS conducts the test on behalf of 19 nationalized banks of the country. Those who pass the entrance exam will only be allowed to attend the interview. Candidates who can score well in both are selected to the PO position.
9th February 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my graudation in zoology now I am in third semester can I apply for bank po?
10th February 2014, 12:50 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank PO jobs are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who are applying for Bank PO jobs are going on increasing.

The selection procedure for Bank PO positions would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

After getting through written test, if the marks that you scored in written exam are more than the cut off marks required for Interview as per your category, then you will get a call for the Interview.

A mere good performance in the Interview also will confirm you a job opportunity as PO in the Bank.

Better to prepare for IBPS PO Exam which is the common written exam to be placed in any of the public sector bank.

However SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS and they conduct their own Written Exam.

Here is the required age criteria for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

20-28 years of age for the candidates of General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in your Graduation with any of the stream in order to be eligible for this Exam.

If you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you can apply for IBPS PO Exam.

For updated information on IBPS notifications, you can visit
http://ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?