5th May 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Where in Delhi can I get NDA exam form? What is the last date to submit the form?

sir I am live in delhi where i get the nda form ? and what is the last date of submissiom ?

6th May 2011, 06:19 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where in Delhi can I get NDA exam form? What is the last date to submit the form?

Important dates:

Date of notification:9th April,2011

Last date to submit:9th May,2011

Exam date:21st August,2011

The application forms are available at various post offices throughout the country.
15th August 2011, 12:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where in Delhi can I get NDA exam form? What is the last date to submit the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am live in delhi where i get the nda form ? and what is the last date of submissiom ?
NDA stands for National Defense Academy and To apply for This examination, You need To complete your 12Th examination and Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

But for this year The last date was already passed and You cant apply for this examination Now. But you can apply for NDA (I) Examination 2012 and The Notification of NDA-I Examination was Declared in the month of December in this year and The last date of apply for this examination was Jan 2012.

The Schedule of Next year NDA Examination was Updated in the UPSC Official Website, So please check the UPSC website To get the Complete Information.

Eligible candidates may Obtained the Application form Directly form The Designated Post offices In India OR Fill the Application form Online By visit the UPSC website. Its better If you can fill the application form Online.

So, Just wait for The Notification and Then Apply for NDA-I Examination 2012, For More Information check the Official Website -

http://upsc.gov.in
15th August 2011, 02:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The application forms for the National Defense Academy exam will be available at post offices and head post offices in New Delhi.
The upcoming NDA exam, for which you can apply, will be conducted next year on 15.04.2012
The application forms will be available from 31.12.2011

The application forms will be also available online on www.upsconline.nic.in

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
15th August 2011, 02:37 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/where-delhi-can-i-get-nda-exam-form-what-last-date-submit-form-149064.html#ixzz1V5CCrMF8
NDA exam that is for joining defence academy is conducted by UPSC
minimum eligibility to appear for this is thatyou should be passed with 55% marks in your 12th exam

Eligible candidiates can get the application forms and details of the exam (dates and schedule ) on the official site of upsc
http://upsc.gov.in
7th November 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

where is nda form provide in delhi
16th December 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Where in Kolkata can I get NDA exam form? What is the last date to submit the form?
22nd January 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Where in Delhi can I get NDA exam form? What is the last date to submit the form for the year 2012??
22nd May 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,I live in delhi,madangir I went in post office of pushpa bhawan,delhi to get nda form but they are saying that there is no any nda form is selling in the post office they said that they don't even know about nda forms.....nda forms are available in all post offices but they are not giving that form......
Please sir.tell me how to deal with those people?
22nd May 2013, 03:26 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

UPSC conducts NDA Exam twice a year. Exam (I) is conducted in April while Exam (II) in August.
NDA Exam I
Date of Notification:- 22.12.2012
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:- 21.01.2013
Exam Date:- 14.04.2013 (SUNDAY)

NDA Exam II
Date of Notification:- 04.05.2013
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:- 03.06.2013
Exam Date:- 11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

You can apply online and offline for NDA exam:
  • The application forms are available at various post offices throughout the country.
  • Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
For more details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?