30th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What marks are required to get admission in IT engineering? Best college in Maharashtra for IT engineering

what are the marks required in cet to get admission in IT engineering???
and which is the best college in maharashtra for IT engineering????/

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  3. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  4. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  5. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  8. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  9. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  10. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  12. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra after passing 12th board exam with 48% marks?
7th May 2017, 07:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What marks are required to get admission in IT engineering? Best college in Maharashtra for IT engineering

In Maharashtra For IT Engineering, Admission will be available based on your merit rank which is prepared on the basis of your marks scored in qualifying exam cum entrance exam score JEE Main/MH-CET. If you want to get admission in top rated college, then you should stand within 15000 merit rank. For that, You should score at least 80% marks in qualifying exam as well as entrance exam MH-CET/JEE Main.

Top IT Engineering Colleges In Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Army Institute of Technology, Pune
- International Institute of Information Technology, Pune
- Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
- Government College of Engineering, Karad
- Sandip University, Nashik
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon

JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Numbers of Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 360
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carry 30 questions each.
- Each question will be allotted 4 marks for correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

MH CET Exam Pattern
- Numbers of Questions : 200 (Physics and Chemistry : 100 Q, Maths : 100 Q)
- Total Marks : 200
- Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 Mark.
- No negative marking for wrong answer.

MH-CET Important Dates 2017
- Online Registration Process Starts From : 14.02.2017
- Online Registration Ends : 10.04.2017
- Availability of Admit Card : 24.04.2017
- MH-CET Entrance Date : 11.05.2017
- Result Declaration : May/June, 2017
8th May 2017, 06:04 PM
tushar_1411

Default Re: What marks are required to get admission in IT engineering? Best college in Maharashtra for IT engineering

To get admission into a good engineering college of Maharashtra into Computer Science branch you should target to get 140+ marks. (150 + is required for very good colleges)
For IT 130+ should be good (140+ marks are required for very good college)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?