1st April 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the method of calculation of 12th class subject percentage followed?

hi
i am from telangana intermediate board and i have given my 12th class board exams recently(2016).
the mpc(math,physics,chemistry) consist of two papers of maths(1&2) and one each of physics and chemistry. i am unawre whether for bitsat 2016 the percentage of marks in math are calculated individually for both the papers or taken both as one and then calculated.
please explain.

Related Questions:
  1. Cochin University Civil Engineering 8th Sem Quantity Surveying and Valuation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?
  3. Can I Economics honours if don't have Maths in 12th class? Percentage required for SC category?
  4. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Advanced Structural Analysis Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  6. Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?
  7. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  8. What is the qualification required for B.A, B.Ed?
  9. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu University, M.A. Jyothisham Second Year-Ashtakavargu-Shadbalalu Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions- Physics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  12. Required percentage in 12th class to join NDA?
  13. How to do B.Arh after passing 12th in CBSE board
  14. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  17. What should I do after 12th? I am studying in class 12th
  18. Minimum percentage required in class 12th in Maths subject to get admission in Maths Honors in Jadavpur University
2nd April 2016, 11:50 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the method of calculation of 12th class subject percentage followed?

# First of all, I would like to throw light on the required eligibility criteria for BITSAT:

* Candidate must be 10+2 in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board.
* Candidate must have collectively obtained at least 75% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
* Candidate must be proficient in English language.

# Now it is crystal clear from the above mentioned eligibility criteria that candidate required collective/combined percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

# The percentage of marks in Mathematics are counted collectively on the basis of total marks obtained in both the papers of Mathematics subject.

# Hope that your doubt is cleared.
17th August 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the method of calculation of 12th class subject percentage followed?

For ICAR counseling, how much marks is required in 12th.. Is there any % PCM or only pass in PCM.
19th August 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Study time table for arts my main subjects are economic math English literature and I am going to tuition at 2 30 and coming at 4. I am coming from school at 1 00 please tell me about my time table
20th March 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate 12th class percentage of MPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?