14th June 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in college if I have failed in 12th political science subject?

Am I eligible to get admission in college if I have failed in 12th political science subject? What should be done to ensure that I will get the admission? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same soon? Awaiting for the positive response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  4. How to get admission in ST Stephers college in Delhi?
  5. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  6. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college?
  7. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  9. Can I take admission in B.Ed with Political Science as methodology paper?
  10. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  12. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in 12th after failing in 11th?
  16. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  17. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  18. Can I take Political Science as the main subject in IAS?
15th June 2017, 11:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in college if I have failed in 12th political science subject?

No, you will not be able to get admission in any course or college with failed status in 10+2 board examination.

Either you need to appear for supplementary examination of your board to clear political science subject or re appear for board examination next year. The admission process of different universities generally gets over by August month of every academic year.

If results of your supplementary examination is declared before August then you can get admission in any college without losing one academic year.
15th June 2017, 02:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in college if I have failed in 12th political science subject?

No, you can't get admission in college if you have failed in one subject of intermediate. You can apply for supplementary exam and qualify in this exam. Only after that you will be eligible for getting admission in College. Thanks
15th June 2017, 09:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in political science paper of your Class 12th you are not eligible for pursuing any higher degree course until you clear your political science paper by appearing in compartmental examination or reappearing in board examination next year as for any higher studies degree from a recognized college a Class 12th passed degree is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?