19th June 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board for LKG students?

My son's birth-date is 3-9-2012. can i take his addmition to Jr KG for CBSC pattern. What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board for LKG students? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

19th June 2016, 10:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board for LKG students?

There is no official guidelines by CBSE regarding age criteria to get admission of candidates in L.K.G.

But for admission of candidates in Std I in K.V ( Central government school ) minimum age limit is 5 years.

So, you are eligible to get your ward admission in the school in L.K.G. For more information visit at school official website.
19th June 2016, 03:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria followed for getting admission in CBSE board for LKG students?

The age criteria followed for offering admission in CBSE Board school in LKG is 3 1/2 years as on 31st March of the year of admission.

As per the data you have provided in your query, your son's DOB is 03.09.2012, he has attained the age of 3 years 9 months on 03.06.2016, so, he is eligible to get admission in LKG in CBSE school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?