13th August 2013, 10:46 PM
preethumolvp

What is the minimum B.Tech percentage for SC/ST students to attend GATE?

What is the minimum b tech percentage for Sc/st students to attend the GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum B.Tech percentage for SC/ST students to attend GATE exam?
  2. How much percentage is needed in B.Tech to attend GATE?
  3. What are the present career options for outgoing students of CSE department? What is the minimum percentage required to attend the interview in MNCs?
  4. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  5. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Selection procedure and examination date of NTPC recruitment exam? -- [New]
  7. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam?
  8. NITs offering M.Tech to M.SC students through GATE?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff marks required in GATE for SC/ST students
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech CSE to be eligible for GATE Exam?
  13. How can I do masters degree in mechanical engineering after B.E mechanical?
  14. When should I attend GATE exam after doing B.Tech 3rd year electronics
  15. How to become a Polytechnic Lecturer being a final year student of B.Tech?
  16. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  17. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
14th October 2014, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum B.Tech percentage for SC/ST students to attend GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preethumolvp View Post
What is the minimum b tech percentage for Sc/st students to attend the GATE?
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This exam is conducted for M.Tech and Ph.D admission and also for the recruitment by PSU (Public Sector Unit)companies.

If you have bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There is no percentage marks limit in B-Tech degree. There are no restriction for the number of attempts in GATE exam. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

GATE 2015 Online Examination Saturday and Sunday ( February 2015 and March 2015)

Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?