12th June 2018, 08:03 PM
aashish14

What is the minimum educational requirement for Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) exam?

I have passed my B.A with PSYCHOLOGY subject and B.Ed with SOCIAL SCIENCE subject. So, is it valid for Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) exam and get job?

26th June 2018, 07:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement for Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) exam?

Minimum Educational Qualification Required to apply for Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) Exam:

The basic educational required to apply for this Thematic Apperception Test is given below,

<> You must have done Graduation from a recognized institute or university in order to be eligible.

<> You should have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation and having done B.Ed course is mandatory.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible.

<> The minimum cutoff score to get qualified in TAT Exam is 60% marks in Examination. As you are done with B.Ed course, I can say that you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?