22nd January 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

From which university I should complete my studies to be eligible for government jobs?

Which university should I complete my studies to be eligible for government jobs? Can I apply for any university and get the job or not? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get your responses soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  2. Am I eligible for any government jobs or higher studies?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for government job if I have completed my studies from VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  6. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  8. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  9. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  11. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  12. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  14. Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal?
  15. List of government jobs in instrumentation engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of inter studies?
  18. What I should do after passing 12th to enter in banking sector? -- [New]
26th January 2018, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which university I should complete my studies to be eligible for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which university should I complete my studies to be eligible for government jobs? Can I apply for any university and get the job or not? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get your responses soon. Thanks!

You should complete your studies in any recognized university to be eligible for government jobs. You should have completed your studies in the universities recognized by UGC or AICTE or State Government or Central Government. You should have studied at least a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Candidates who have completed his/her studies in the universities recognized by Government of India are eligible to apply for the government jobs. For some jobs, candidates who have studied through distance universities like IGNOU are also eligible to apply for government jobs.
26th January 2018, 08:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which university I should complete my studies to be eligible for government jobs?

Yes you are eligible for government jobs after completing studies from any university.
But that university or college should be recognized from UGC, AICTE or any other.
Then only you will be eligible to apply for any of the government jobs.
Minimum marks requirement should be 50% aggregate.
Educational requirement should be Intermediate.
But for some of the fields minimum educational requirement should be graduation.
26th January 2018, 09:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about a university for pursuing your further studies then I would like to let you know that there is no university that can guarantee you a government job and hence you can pursue your further studies from any recognized open or regular university which holds the affiliation of UGC ( Union Grant Commission ) to be eligible for applying for a government jobs or higher studies degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?