2nd November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government or banking job with 54$ marks in intermediate PCM?

I passed my intermediate with 54% pcm... i also hv the ccc certificate.... which govt. jobs i can got?? may i eligible for bank jobs? Can you please give me the minimum qualification required for getting the government or banking job? Awaiting for the response on this.

Thanks!

2nd November 2015, 09:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government or banking job with 54$ marks in intermediate PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my intermediate with 54% pcm... i also hv the ccc certificate.... which govt. jobs i can got?? may i eligible for bank jobs? Can you please give me the minimum qualification required for getting the government or banking job? Awaiting for the response on this.

Thanks!
After completion of 12th standard with PCM, you can apply for SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
3rd November 2015, 07:07 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government or banking job with 54$ marks in intermediate PCM?

No, with the intermediate ( 10+2 ) educational qualification you are not eligible to get a Bank job.

To get a Bank job, the minimum required eligibility criteria is :-

* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be above 19 years

So you need to complete the graduation course and with the graduation course you need to start the preparation for the examination to qualify in the examination.

For more information about the examination visit at the http://www.ibps.in
3rd November 2015, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For bank jobs you need graduation qualification. Therefore, you are not eligible for banking jobs in India but you are eligible for few government jobs based on your class XII qualification.

You can apply for UPSC SCRA and NDA examination based on your qualification. There is SSC CHSLE exam for you and also you can apply for postal assistant recruitment exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?