10th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks requirement for admission in 11th in Central Hindu School, Varanasi?

I have completed my 10th board exam and now wants to take admission in 11th in Central Hindu School, Varanasi. So, want to know about the minimum marks in 10th one should have in order to be eligible for class 11th seat in CHS, Varanasi.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  2. Sample question papers of Central Hindu School Varanasi for 11th standard
  3. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  4. Previous five years question papers of Central Hindu School, Varanasi (SET) of 11th of Biology group
  5. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?
  8. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  10. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  11. Last date to apply for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Class 11 at Central Hindu School, Varanasi?
  13. Admission and hotel fee of Central Hindu school for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?
  15. Chance of selection for admission in Central Hindu Boys school as per marks obtained?
  16. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  17. Previous few years question papers with answers for class 11th entrance exam of Central Hindu School
  18. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
12th June 2018, 01:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks requirement for admission in 11th in Central Hindu School, Varanasi?

The required eligibility to appear in BHU SET varies with stream for which admission is sought :-

Science :- 10TH with minimum 50%.

Commerce :- 10th with minimum 40%.

Arts :- 10th passed.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test for admission. For more details visit at www.bhuonline.in.
13th June 2018, 12:04 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks requirement for admission in 11th in Central Hindu School, Varanasi?

First thing I would like to let you know that for admission in CHS ( Central Hindu School ) you are required to qualify SET ( School Entrance Test ) held by BHU.

--> Further, for appearing in BHU SET for Class 11th admissions, the minimum education required is as below :-

For Science stream :- You must have completed your Class 10th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

For Commerce stream :- You must have completed your Class 10th with at least 40% marks from a recognized board of education.

For Arts stream :- You just need to have completed your Class 10th from a recognized board.

For candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category, the candidate is just required to have completed to his/her Class 10th with 33% marks.

For more details regarding BHU SET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?