1st February 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi? Date of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi. What is the entrance exam date of CHS and the last date to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi to get admission in 9th standard? Last date to submit form? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for admission online in Central Hindu School Varanasi in ISc
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  4. How can I fillup the online application form to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Last date of application?
  5. Date of admission and last date of form submission in CHS-Varanasi for 9th standard? Previous year question papers for CHS-Varanasi entrance exam?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study 11th Science in Central Hindu Boys School, Varanasi?
  8. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  9. How to get admission in CHS after passing class 10th? How to get the admission form -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  11. Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test
  12. Previous five years question papers of Central Hindu School, Varanasi (SET) of 11th of Biology group
  13. How can I get admission details of CHS Varanasi?
  14. How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  16. What is the date of application forms of Central Hindu Boys school?
  17. How to take admission in CHS school of Varanasi?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?
5th February 2017, 12:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for admission in 11th standard at Central Hindu School (CHS), Varanasi? Date of entrance exam?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and same is a CBSE affiliated school managed by BHU which offers admission into higher secondary school degree.

Admission in the same is offered through SET ( School Entrance Examination ) held by BHU once every year and to be eligible for the same the required educational qualification is that you must have completed your Class 10th with at least 50% for admission in science stream and 40% for pursuing commerce stream. There is no minimum marks requirement for pursuing arts stream.

As far as you are concerned about the date of release of application form of SET 2017 then there is no official notification about the same till now but as per the previous year trends you can expect to be released by the mid of March and examination to be held in mid of May.

For more details and updates about SET 2017 you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?