17th May 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?

Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCom with less than 50 percentage marks? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the IELTS exam? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks? -- [New]
  2. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  6. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  9. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  10. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  11. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  12. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  13. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  14. How to do further study in foreign being in 3rd year of engineering in IT branch?
  15. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  17. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
  18. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd May 2017, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?

Yes, you can apply for higher studies in Abroad after completion of your B.Com course with less than 50 percentage marks from a recognized university. No specific eligibility criteria is required to apply for IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. By reporting your examination score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
6th May 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?

Can I apply for higher studies in Canada for 2018 after graduation with 54% marks with 6.5 bands also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?