20th April 2011, 11:10 PM
$antosh

What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?

i m a ece student and has got 75% overall in 7 semesters...but had got one backlog in first sem which i hve cleared.......what are my job opportunties

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  2. Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?
  3. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  4. Is there any way to submit my assignments for all semesters in one year?
  5. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech in IPU if I have backlogs in 7th Semester? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I continue M.Sc(Physics) if discontinued after 2 semesters being a Deputy Manager of State Bank of Travencore?
  11. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  12. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  13. Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
  15. Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?
  16. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  17. Is it possible to study remaining semesters in Canada/US through SAT and IELTS if completed 1st semester of B.Tech in Kerala?
  18. Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester?
21st April 2011, 03:09 AM
A15
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?

You have a lot of job opportunities
You can go to Gurgaon
21st April 2011, 04:14 PM
sharivikram

Default Re: What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?

You are having numerous opportunities. Don't worry about that Backlog and all.
21st April 2011, 04:34 PM

Don't worry nobody is going to ask about your semester exam they only pay attention towards your final results and your final result is good.

you will get good job opportunities in MNC
21st April 2011, 06:54 PM
naveen7777

as you have heard of that efforts never goes in vain so my dear friend never looks on semester result what they look is you what special is there in you ,what positive responses you can get . because is all student having but knowledge is less so work hard to gain knowledge
and try to maintain the level of your knowledge
21st April 2011, 06:56 PM
naveen7777

your effort cannot be shadowed by company what they actually look for is the hard workers team so be a hard worker
30th June 2011, 12:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have scored a very good percentage through out. So there is really no need for you to worry about job placements. Now, the fact that you had a backlog in your 1st semester will not matter considering your overall aggregate. You have to prepare yourself for the interview, develop you communication skills. Then try work out logical and mental ability question as much as you can.
17th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Am sudying electrical engineering, i ve 2 back in 1st sem, is ds prob in future for government jobs nd can u pls tell d oppturnties for me in core field?
U can mail me at [email protected]
1st October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a backlog in my 6th semester, and i have 66% through out in my 10th, 12th, and btech....can iam eligble apperd in tcs,hcl infosys and wipro???????
1st October 2011, 07:18 PM
shrijan00

hy,
dear friend never looks on semester result what they look is you what special is there in you ,what positive responses you can get . because is all student having but knowledge is less so work hard to gain knowledge
and try to maintain the level of your knowledge
16th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam;
im an electrical engineering student doing my 2nd year,cud u pl say me how and by which means i can enhance and develop my knowledge other than books.also what are my future job domain.
28th February 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i have got one supple in one subject of wbut in my 3rd sem ,presently i m in 4th sem ,my current cgpa is 7.5,will it affects my carrer
25th July 2012, 10:31 PM
padmasree253

Thumbs up Re: What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got one supple in one subject of wbut in my 3rd sem ,presently i m in 4th sem ,my current cgpa is 7.5,will it affects my carrer

HI friend,

The backlog in 1st sem won't effect when you are searching jobs.

=== But you should completed the graduation with in the span of time.

=== Along with the completion of graduation you should maintain the 60% aggregate through out the academics career.

so that You can apply for jobs in Private as well as Public sectors
At the time of interview there will be no problem but you have to prove yourself to select you for job.
Just prepare well before facing interview, try to improve your subject knowledge and technical knowledge .....

ALL THE BEST....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?