29th November 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?

I scored 58.76 percent as an aggregate of all semesters but counting only last four semester as done by the VTU i have scored 62 percent . am i eligible for the walkin where 60 % is asked in B.E. as in my provisional degree certificate it is written as first class.

29th November 2014, 04:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?

Every company asks for minimum 60% aggregate in graduation. Even though you get aggregate of 60% by just considering last four semesters, you are not eligible to attend for recruitment. I am sorry for this. But, do not worry. If you want to get in to any company, you can do short term courses related to your stream and can appear for interview based on that particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?