19th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%

Dear sir/madam,

i am completed 10+2 after passing i got 52% so can i apply bank po & ibps entrance exam. So,please tell me.

Thanks & rerards,
priyokumar

20th December 2012, 01:59 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam,

i am completed 10+2 after passing i got 52% so can i apply bank po & ibps entrance exam. So,please tell me.

Thanks & rerards,
priyokumar

hi friend,

sorry, you are not eligible for IBPS & PO exam after completed 10+2 class..................

ELIGIBILITY for IBPS:

A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.

Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students

EXAM PATTERN:
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Knowledge

BOOKS for IBPS:

Code: D357
ISBN: 9789350751138
Author: Expert Compilations
Price: 195/-

Code: J381
ISBN: 9789350941188
Author: Gautam Majumdar
Pages: 184
Price: 125/-

Code: G212
ISBN: 9788183484268
Author: R Pillai
Pages: 186
Price: 95/-

Code: D440
ISBN: 9789350751978
Author: Ajay Singh
Pages: 255
Price: 195/-

all the best..............
20th December 2012, 04:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%

After 10+2 standard you are not eligible to apply for Bank P.O. exam but you can apply for Bank Clerical exam conducted generally by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI Clerical exam, must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream with 50% marks OR having completed Graduation Degree with any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

The eligible candidate aspiring to apply for IBPS clerical exam, must be an Indian National having completed 10th with 60% marks OR having completed 12th with 50% marks from a recognised Board OR having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
26th August 2013, 03:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%

You can't apply for bank P.O or clerk with this eligibility. Graduation is the basic qualification required for both of the job profiles. Percentage of marks obtained is not a criterion. But for SBI clerk, 10 + 2 holders with a minimum of 60% marks can apply. For P.O, age of the applicant must be less than 30 years. Twenty eight years is the maximum age for clerical job.
6th September 2013, 04:19 PM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## It is sorry to say that,you are not eligible to apply for BANK(IBPS & SBI) examinations
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SBI CLERK exam is 12th/diploma pass with atleast 60% of marks & for SBI PO,IBPS CLERK and PO,RBI CLERK and OFFICER exams is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university & there is no marks percentage critiria
## Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK exam is 18-28 years & for BANK PO exams is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
~>3 years for OBC candidates
~>5 years for EX-SERVICEMEN and SC/ST candidates
~>10 years for PWD candidates
## The selection process of BANK CLERK,PO posts is
~>Written test
~>Personal interview
## For further details visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
21st November 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Yes u can apply for private banks like karur vysya bank ,TMB, ICICI,......
For more details speak to these guys... they will give u
1.free study materials
2.free career counselling
3. free online mocktest
visit www.dainey.in
Phone no:+91 9751505432
21st November 2013, 07:50 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for bank PO and IBPS entrance exam after completing with 52%

No you don't apply because your minimum qualification is not complete (Graduation in any dicipline)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?