18th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after 12th in NDA?

which oputunity for after 12th in Nda pl. gaid me...please send to me the details

21st April 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities after 12th in NDA?

What are the possible jobs that we can get after clearing the course of National Defence Academy?
9th May 2014, 01:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which oputunity for after 12th in Nda pl. gaid me...please send to me the details
After completing 12th standard you can Join in Indian Defence Academy like, Army, Navy and Air force wing through NDA Entrance examination. So, If you're aspiring to join in any one of the academy then you may participate in NDA Entrance examination and crack good percentage of marks. NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every twice in a year. To Apply for NDA Examination , the Applicant should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University . If your interested to apply for Air force / Navy Academy then you should Complete 12th standard in science stream from recognized University . The candidate who should not less than 16.5 years and not more than 19 years . There is no relaxation will not applicable for any category candidates. The candidate should be Single / Unmarried Male candidate . If your an Female candidate then your not eligible for NDA Examination, Because Female and Married male candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination. So, If you're Interested to Join in Defence Academy then you may apply for NDA Entrance examination. The Important notification regarding the entrance examination will be published in employment as well as in official website of UPSC.
15th June 2014, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,my date of birth 27/08/1996 m elligible for NDA1 and NDA2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?