30th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Raina bharat

What is the pay package after 1 year of service in Infosys?

could u please tell me what is the pay package after one year of service in infosys

7th April 2012, 06:41 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the pay package after 1 year of service in Infosys?

Hi

Infosys is amongst the top IT Companies in India and also one of the best multinational companies that the country has ever seen

It is owned by Narayan murthi.

Now Infosys is one of the largest recruiters of fresh engineering graduates from various colleges across the country and initially the package that Infosys offers varies from 2.8 lacs to 3.6 lacs P.A.

Now once year full training is provided to the students who were in taken. Also project work is being alloted to them to test their waters and the efficiency of their work.

Thus if you do well, your package would be raised by 10%. And if you are not able to cope up with the others in the batch, then you will be asked to look for a job somewhere else.

This is how Infosys works.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
5th February 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the pay package after 1 year of service in Infosys?

if i switch after one year being worked in infosys how much others will pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?