26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to work with 2 years Bond if selected in Syntel? Growth in career and salary?

Hi,
I have got selected in Syntel last month. They have offered me Rs. 2 Lacs P.A. with a bond of 2 years. Can anyone please tell me is it safe if I join and what is the career and salary growth after that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company has career growth with handsome salary among Syntel, Tech Mahindra and Mahindra-Satyam?
  2. Is Syntel a good company to start my career?
  3. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  4. Salary package, career growth and work environment in Infosys BPO, Pune for Lead Accountant?
  5. Which is better to join if selected as a Business Analyst in Firstsource, Mumbai and Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in Syntel, Pune and belongs to Mumbai?
  6. Which is better 4 years bond of Wipro WASE or 2 years bond of IGATE?
  7. What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?
  8. Is the package offering by Syntel to this years batch a CTC or a Gross Salary? Does Syntel provide any accommodation apart from 2.8?
  9. Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?
  10. MS from Wipro is not AICTE approved? Should I quit and join M.Sc?
  11. How many types of jobs can be done with B.Ed? What is the career growth?
  12. Why to choose bank PO over Clerk in PNB?
  13. Which company is better for Freshers between Syntel and L&T?
  14. Importance and selection procedure for Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer in Syntel? How can I get selected?
  15. What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter
  16. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  17. Will my career be affected if I dropped/lost two years after passing 12th Boards?
  18. Importance in Syntel company for Electronics and Instrumentation engineers? How to get into Syntel? Need info about Syntel? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2015, 06:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to work with 2 years Bond if selected in Syntel? Growth in career and salary?

Syntel is a good company but the package of Rs. 2 Lacs P.A. is very low. And you can't work for such a low package with 2 year bond.
If you have some other choice then go for it.
This should be your last choice. So, attend some more recruitment process of companies like Infosys and TCS which gives higher package.

Growth will be there in career and salary but it will varies with the project and profile you are working on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?