11th January 2012, 11:41 PM
nazabil

What is PCP? Is it compulsory? Can I attend this program here itself?

what is PCP?IS IT COMPULSORY?i am staying in overseas.whether i can attend this program here itself?

3rd October 2012, 01:25 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is PCP? Is it compulsory? Can I attend this program here itself?

PCP means Personal Contact Programme.

The Programme Duration is four Days each at different centre for benefit of the student.

The candidate attend the minimum two personal Contact Programme in each academic year.

The Certificate of attendence issued of the Student.

The PCP Centre will be permitted by the directories no payment Rs. 300/-

The PCP attendance certificate lost you can get the duplicate certificate on pay the Rs. 100/-

There no attendance you can pay the fee Rs. 250/-

All the best.
19th January 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is PCP? Is it compulsory? Can I attend this program here itself?

My en.no:0910200256.msc phy i had completed my first year theory,practical pcp at chithambaram (2003_2004).in second year i had finished only practical pcp but i miss 2nd year theory pcp .no i want to complete that course. I pay all the fee for that ac .year.what can I do pls help me.
9th September 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have attended the PCP class in Madras university
22nd November 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bba courses in madras university in crores i didn't attend any classes can i eligible for pcp classes and semester examination
9th June 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the subject attend the PCP class
1st May 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying ba Tamil first year in annamalai university. I am not attend the pcp class. I eligible to write the exam are not?
7th February 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir...Namasthe. Vanakam. Id PCP classes are compulsory for M.A. First Year History Tamil Medium...? I am not able to contact the University through landline. If PCP is compulsory PLEASE SEND THE LINK TO MY EMAIL ID [email protected] R.Sathia narayanan 07-01-20 22..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?