20th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to join in CGPET with handicapped quota?

what is the percentage of handicapped quota in CGPET?.....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum disability percentage(Ortho) required to get benefit in Civil Services UPSC exam? How many students apply in Handicapped Quota and how many gets selected? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entry through OBC quota in NIT Raipur via AIEEE or CGPET Exams
  3. How much rank in CGPET is required to take admission?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in BE/B.Tech in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  5. Is there any negative marking in HPPMT entrance exam?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for LLB? What is the quota of ex-servicemen
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  8. Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for taking admission in NIT Raipur through CGPET?
  10. Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?
  11. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  12. Minimum percentage percentage in B.Tech to be eligible for CDS? I want to join Indian Airforce
  13. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  14. Percentage required in graduation for Physically Handicapped Student in Government Sector?
  15. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  17. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  18. Are there any allowances for physically disabled?
29th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to join in CGPET with handicapped quota?

sir my result in cgpet 2012 is 31624. can i get any college in bhilai or raipur ??
thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?