22nd August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in Law to get admission? I have passed in B.A Part III in economics Hons

I am passed in BA Part 3 in Eco (hons) 2012 &
I WANTED TO know percentage of law in get addmission.

15th May 2016, 10:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in Law to get admission? I have passed in B.A Part III in economics Hons

LL.B stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree.

The admission in course is granted after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by respective university. As per common eligibility criteria candidates need to have minimum 50% in bachelor degree in any discipline to appear for examination.

After qualifying in examination candidates are eligible to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?