7th August 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the possibility to get a job after scoring 59.11%

I have completed my third year of engineering with average of 59.11% from pune university and now i am in final year.My stream is computer engineeing.
However,most of the companies criteria is above 60%.So i want to ask abt the possiblity of getting job with average of 59% in pune as well as in Banglore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a job after scoring 60% in IBPS clerk? I belong to OBC, Tamilnadu
  2. Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  4. Is there any possibility to get into any NIT after scoring 123 in GATE?
  5. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  6. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  7. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  8. Is there any possible to get a job after scoring 5837 rank?
  9. What is the possibility to get a job after scoring 59.11%
  10. Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?
  11. Is there any possibility to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 1402 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  13. What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
  14. Possibility to get job in USA or England or European countries after B.Com and CMA? -- [New]
  15. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the possibility to get a seat in NITs after scoring 120743 in AIEEE?
  17. Is there any possibility to get an A grade officer job in Navy or Air Force?
  18. Is there any possibility to qualify the MBBS test after scoring 173/240?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?